- Farmageddon: The Unseen War on American Family Farms – watch a trailer of producer Kristin Canty’s film that documents her quest to find healthy food for her four children turns into an educational journey to discover why she is denied the freedom to select the foods of her choice from the producer of her choice.
- Fresh – The Movie featuring Michael Pollan
- “Folks, This Ain’t Normal!” Joel Salatin delivering the keynote address at the 2nd annual Ancestral Health Symposium (AHS12).
- The Meatrix – this viral film broke new ground in online grassroots advocacy, creating a unique vehicle by which to educate, entertain and motivate people to create change.
- How Food Shapes Our Cities – Amazing TED.com talk on the subject of how the way we cultivate food shapes our cities. Looks to the future for ways that we can improve on our relationship with the environment and our food sources.
- One Seed at a Time, Protecting the Future of Food – Another great TED.com talk, this one on how the genetic diversity of the crops we cultivate our vital to maintaining the ability to produce food.
- How big brands can help save biodiversity – Convince just 100 key companies to go sustainable, and WWF’s Jason Clay says global markets will shift to protect the planet our consumption has already outgrown. Hear how his extraordinary roundtables are getting big brand rivals to agree on green practices first — before their products duke it out on store shelves.