Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pancakes
• 1 cup buckwheat flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 2 Tbsp sugar
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Beat egg, milk and butter together in another bowl.
3. Stir wet and dry ingredients together.
4. Heat griddle or large skillet to medium and drop in a tablespoon of butter to melt onto the surface.
5. Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook till edges look cooked and bubbles begin to break on the surface. Flip and continue to cook on the other side a couple minutes.
6. Serve with butter and good maple syrup or honey.
Submitted by Eleanor